8 PACK: Mega TriPAR Plus Profile - RGB+UV LED Uplight
This LED Par has Red, Green, Blue, and UV LED's that can recreate any colour for your venue. These lights are perfect for uplighting your wedding or banquet hall, creating soft, columns of light up the walls.
• Smooth RGB + UV Color Mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
• Unique “sit-flat” design: Power & DMX Ins/Outs intelligently designed so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
• Great as an architectural wall wash or for performance stages where traditional stage lighting emit a lot of heat onto performers
• 5 DMX Channel modes: 4, 5, 6, 9 or 10 channel modes
• 5 Operational modes: Auto Run Mode (16 Color Change Mode, 16 Color Fade Modes, & 1 Combined Mode), Sound Active Mode (16 Modes), RGB + UV Dimmer Mode,Static Color Mode (64 Colors), and DMX Controlled
Starlite Rental Rates:
1 day rate for 1 to 5 day period
2 day rate for 6 to 10 day period
3 day rate for a 11 to 20 day period
- 4 day rate for a 21 to 30 day period
http://www.adj.com/mega-tripar-profile-plus The ADJ Mega Tripar Profile Plus is a compact, low profile par designed for uplighting and stage lighting, and will bring color and excitement to any party. This fixture features an unique “sit-flat” design so that it may sit directly on the ground or inside truss without the scissor yoke because the power & DMX ins and outs are mounted on the side of the fixture, not on the rear. The Mega Tripar Profile Plus features 5 x 4-Watt, 4-N-1 RGB + UV LEDs which offers smooth Color Mixing, has a 40-degree beam angle, 5 operational modes (including DMX, Sound Active Mode, RGB + UV Dimmer Mode, Auto Run Mode, & Static Color Mode), and has 5 DMX Channel modes for a variety of programming options. Users can also use the ADJ LED RC wireless remote, which is sold separately, to control the Mega Tripar Profile Plus.
ADJ Mega Tripa...http://www.adj.com/mega-tripar-profile-plus The ADJ Mega Trip...
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed