How to Find Starlite:
Our address is 535 36 Ave SE, Calgary, AB
When travelling North on MacLeod Trail (going toward the city), turn right onto 36 Ave (going East).
After three blocks travelling East on 36 Ave (over the train tracks) you will see a large blue SERVPRO building on your right side. Travel slightly passed this building.
When you get to the end of the SERVPRO building turn right into the drive way of the beige with blue roof building, and travel in between this building and SERVPRO. You will now be facing Starlite’s large overhead door at the end of the building facing you. If the door is closed there will be two large STARLITE signs that you can’t miss.
Enter through the small door beside the overhead door – it is always open during store hours.
How Our Rentals Work:
The rental rates shown on each item are for a 1 to 5 day period. For example: - should you require the equipment for a week end, this allows you to come in and pick up your reserved equipment on Thursday, and not have to return until the following Tuesday - actually a 6 day rental period for a low 1 day rate.
Regardless of whether you require the equipment for only one night or the full five nights the same rate applies. Should you require a longer time period, please call and we will adjust your order accordingly.
- Checking out on our website: NO CREDIT CARD REQUIRED. The Check Out process only involves providing basic information such as address & phone number, selecting in-store pick up or Starlite Delivery, and then agreeing to our rental terms. No Payment or Credit Card is needed until you pick up your gear.
- Paying with Paypal: All rentals can be paid in advance by PayPal. To do this choose the "check out with paypal" option. To pay in store, select the "proceed to checkout" option.
Starlite Rentals Return Policy:
- Please note: It is important that you check to ensure that you have received all items you have signed for on the rental contract. Any items signed for and not returned will be charged at retail value.
- We provide up to a 5 day rental period for a 1 day rate for the dates marked at the top right of our rental contract. Any rentals returned after the return date will be charged a $50 late fee, per day late -- NO EXCEPTIONS. Please Note: - WE ARE CLOSED ON SUNDAYS AND MONDAYS - ALL WEEKEND RENTALS ARE DUE BACK ON TUESDAYS 12 NOON TILL 6PM. We would much rather have the equipment returned on time, and available for the next customer, than have to charge late fees. i.e. - in order to provide guaranteed reservation dates to you, our customer, we have to ensure the equipment is returned on time.
- Any rental (cords, equipment, etc.) returned in less than the clean and neat condition they were received in will be subject to a $25 cleaning charge.
- Please do not place bubble or fog machines in the bucket with other equipment or cords. Fluid may leak into the bucket resulting in damage to equipment and consequent loss or cleaning charges being applied.
OUR COMMITMENT & EXPECTATION
- Our goal is to provide the best in service, pricing, and equipment to our customers. We hope to generate mutual trust and respect with all of our clientele. We encourage constructive criticism and strive to continually improve on all that we provide.
Thank you for taking the time to read our policies.
Starlite Sales & Rentals LTD.
#1, 535 36th Ave SE
Calgary, AB T2G 1W5
Hours of Operation
Tuesday - Friday: 12 – 6 pm
Saturday: 12 – 4 pm
Sunday & Monday: Closed
CLOSED CANADA DAY WEEKEND